Public Speaking Training Course
This Public Speaking Training Course will provide you with guidelines on how to speak in public with confidence.
Who is this Public Speaking Training Course for?
This course is for any individual who wants to build their confidence when speaking and presenting to large or small groups of people and create an impact on their audience.
What will I learn on the Public Speaking Course?
- How to make a positive impact from the start of your speech
- Planning and structuring the content of your speech or presentation
- How to put across your message effectively and clearly
- Deal with questions and minimise the impact of difficult situations
- How to manage your nerves
What is covered in this Public Speaking Course?
- Understand the needs of your audience
- Identify the aim and content of your presentation
- How to structure a presentation with a natural flow
- Present detailed information effectively
- How to make your presentation interesting
- Use your body language, voice and eye contact to hold attention
- The choice of visual aids and how to use them effectively
- Conducting ‘Proper Preparation’ for your public speaking event
- Practical tips for handling stress and nerves
- Presentation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to handle Question & Answer sessions
- Presentation practice
How long is the course?
2 days from 9.30am to 5pm.
Where is the course held?
Our onsite training programmes are tailored specifically to meet the training needs of individual clients. In company training is a convenient and cost effective training method designed to give the client flexibility in terms of course content, dates and training centres. Click here for details.
What do I do next?
Ask about dates
Was: €895 – Now: €595