Management Training Course
This Management Training Course teaches how best to manage people and resources.
Who is the Management Training Course for?
This Management training course is for existing managers who wish to further develop their managerial skills.
What will I learn on this Management Training Course?
- Gain invaluable insight into modern management techniques
- Organising and motivating your team
- The behaviour and skills required for improving your team’s performance
- Avoiding the errors that can lead to management failure
What is covered in this Management Training Course?
- Gain a deeper understanding motivation and the use of motivational techniques with your staff
- Identifying de-motivation – the signs and symptoms and the impact on team performance
- Counselling your team members
- Dealing with people problems, including discipline and control
- The importance of training and staff development
- Identifying the skills of effective staff appraisal
- Improving all forms of communication including written communications, chairing meetings, internal liaison and dealing with external personnel.
- The recruitment and selection of your staff
- Handling and managing stress
- Identifying and using problem-solving techniques
- Re-assessing roles within your team
- Manage your time more effectively and improve your self-organisation
- The art of delegation and work allocation
- Identifying the mechanisms for management control
- Setting goals and objectives
- Gain a greater understanding of the function of planning
How long is the course?
3 days from 9.30am to 5pm
Where is the course held?
* Administration fee of €95 is applicable. This course runs in association with Professional Development.
Our onsite training is tailored specifically to meet the training needs of individual clients. Onsite training is a convenient and cost effective training method designed to give the client flexibility in terms of course content, dates and training venue. Click here for details.
What do I do next?
Ask about dates
- Was: €895 – Now: €699*