Customer Service Training Course
This Customer Service Training Course is for those who want to create a positive and professional impression.
Who is this Customer Service Training Course for?
This Customer Service Training Course is designed for anyone who is in a front-line or support position and provides a service to external and internal customers. This can be by using the phone or face-to-face interaction.
What will I learn on this Customer Service Course?
- Key factors in delivering a high class customer service system
- Using questioning and listening skills to communicate
- Communicating effectively and assertively
- Understanding your customers’ needs
- Gain confidence to handle difficult customers in a polite and professional manner
- Successfully handling customer transactions from start to finish
What is covered in this Customer Service Course?
- The importance and benefits of presenting a professional image to customers
- Understanding key aspects of assertive behaviour and developing assertiveness skills
- How to deal positively with difficult customer situations
- Taking customer complaints and turning them into opportunities
- Key communication skills: questioning, listening, verifying and explaining
- Step-by-step process for conducting customer service transactions
- Customer needs, perceptions and expectations
How long is the course?
1 day from 9.30am to 5pm.
Where is the course held?
Our onsite training is tailored specifically to meet the training needs of individual clients. Onsite training is a convenient and cost effective training method designed to give the client flexibility in terms of course content, dates and training venue. Click here for details.
What do I do next?
Was €455 – Now €245