Communication Skills Course
This Communications Skills Training Course will give help you to develop confidence for effective communication.
Who is this Communications Skills Training Course for?
The Communication Skills course is for anyone who wants to have greater confidence and power in their ability to communicate with other people.
What will I learn on this Communication Skills Course?
- How to be an effective communicator
- Using assertive behaviour to improve your working relationships
- Develop improved listening and questioning skills
- Learn how to deal with aggressive behaviour from other people
- Understand how to deal with different personalities types
- Feel more relaxed and confident when dealing with others
What is covered in this Communications Course?
- The basic rules of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- How to ask questions to get the right answers
- The difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour
- How to put your message across clearly and the tone and language to use
- Building improved work relationships with your new skills
- Strategies to Increase your confidence and self-esteem and overcome nerves or shyness
- How to deal with criticism and difficult situations
- How to give constructive feedback
How long is the course?
2 days from 9.30am to 5pm.
Where is the course held?
Our in company training programmes are tailored specifically to meet the training needs of individual clients. In company training is a convenient and cost effective training method designed to give the client flexibility in terms of course content, dates and training centres. Click here for details.
What do I do next?
Ask about dates
Was: €895 – Now: €449